15 Books Steve Jobs Thought Everyone Should Read | THE BOOK CLUB
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjPtOCvMrKY5eLwr_-7eUg?sub_confirmation=1
Get ATLAS SHRUGGED Audiobook for free: https://www.alux.com/freebook
Buy it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2H0CP5W
Disclaimer: Signing up for Audible will result in financial compensation for Alux Inc which in turn helps the channel.
Here are the books mentioned in this video:
1. The Innovator’s Dilemma, by Clayton Christensen; https://amzn.to/2IzwKzS
2. Only the Paranoid Survive, by Andrew S. Grove; https://amzn.to/2ICon6m
3. The Way of the White Clouds by Lama Anagarika Govinda; https://amzn.to/2U7ub9s
4. Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramahansa Yogananda; https://amzn.to/2SoYAyf
5. Meetings with Remarkable Men by George Ivanovich Gurdjieff; https://amzn.to/2U9OanS
6. Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind, by Shunryu Suzuki; https://amzn.to/2U8QgEG
7. 1984, by George Orwell; https://amzn.to/2U6aChz
8. Moby Dick, by Herman Melville; https://amzn.to/2IPctGH
9. Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand; https://amzn.to/2H0CP5W
10. Insanely Simple by Ken Segall; https://amzn.to/2Sm8tNj
11. Be Here Now, by Baba Ram Dass; https://amzn.to/2SmKJZi
12. Diet for a Small Planet, by Frances Moore Lappe; https://amzn.to/2U7uNfg
13. Inside the Tornado, by Geoffrey A. Moore; https://amzn.to/2EvI3oE
14. “Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism” by Chogyam Trungpa; https://amzn.to/2U9PvLq
15. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig; https://amzn.to/2Evb3ge
16. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson; https://amzn.to/2IzrgF3
In this Alux.com video we’ll try to answer the following questions:
What books made the most impact in Steve Jobs?
Which books changed Steve Jobs’ way of thinking?
What book was handed out at Steve Jobs’ memorial service?
What 15 books influenced Steve Jobs’ the most?
What’s the best biography book on Steve Jobs?
Best Steve Jobs Books?
What did Steve Jobs read?
Which books inspired Steve Jobs?
#alux #SteveJobs #books
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ON ALUX.COM!
Most Expensive Things:
Becoming a Billionaire:
Travel the World:
Businesses & Brands:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for amazing visual inspiration:
Don’t miss the latest Luxury News only on Facebook:
Alux.com is the largest community of luxury & fine living enthusiasts in the world. We are the #1 online resource for ranking the most expensive things in the world and frequently referenced in publications such as Forbes, USAToday, Wikipedia and many more, as the GO-TO destination for luxury content!
Our website: https://www.alux.com is the largest social network for people who are passionate about LUXURY! Join today!
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss another video: https://goo.gl/KPRQT8
To see how rich is your favorite celebrity go to: https://www.alux.com/networth/
For businesses inquiries we’re available at: