Google is showing off new ways to fully integrate its mobile OS Android into automobiles. Really expensive automobiles, but hey they are fast too.
Read More: http://www.engadget.com
Get More Engadget:
• Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: gadgetsnaps
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Technology isn’t all about bits and processors. It’s the car with no driver, human organs printed in a lab and leisurely flights into space. It’s the future and Engadget is here to tell you all about it.
Since 2004, Engadget has covered cutting edge devices and the technology that powers them. We’re looking beyond the gadgets themselves to explore how they impact our lives.
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.
Also on Engadget’s YouTube Channel:
• “In Case You Missed It” (aka #ICYMI) is a daily clip show designed to dig up the offbeat and interesting stories that get buried by the biggest headlines. We’ll bring you space and tech news, as well as internet lifestyle funk, and we’ll round out each week’s show with a headline blast to bring you the big stories you might have missed.