Qi Wireless Car Charger with Auto Clamping
Car Travel Bed Camping Inflatable Sofa WITHOUT AIR PUMP
Car Back Seat Storage Organizer
Car Seat Travel Headrest Pillow
Podcasts, audiobooks, and music can make your daily drives less dull, but for those who want something a little more interactive and mentally engaging, you can now play Jeopardy—hosted by Alex Trebek, no less—through your smartphone using the Drivetime app (Android, iOS).
The app has teamed up with Sony to celebrate Jeopardy’s 36th season by giving users free daily episodes to play. You don’t necessarily need to be driving to play Drivetime’s Jeopardy matches, but the game is voice-controlled—making it easy to provide answers and pay attention to traffic at the same time.
(If it’s still too distracting, you can pause the episode and resume later. You can also tap the three stacked dots in the upper-right corner of the app to view settings, leaderboards, and your friends list.)
If one episode per day isn’t quite enough to satiate your trivia needs, Drivetime also includes other free trivia games and interactive media, and you can unlock additional Jeopardy episodes and other games with a Drivetime premium subscription ($9.99/month or $99/year).
Here’s how to download the app and start playing:
- Download and install Drivetime on Android or iOS.
- Open the app, then tap the “Jeopardy” icon on the main screen.
- Tap the episode you wish to play. The latest free episode is always displayed at the top of the feed.
- Tap the “play” button when ready to begin. The first time you play you’ll need to allow Drivetime permission to record and access your mic audio.
- Enjoy your game of Jeopardy, but remember to drive safe!