MALAYSIAN DURIAN FEAST + 2018 Street Food in Asia!
Join our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/chopsticktravel
Join our Memberships: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2dhjQXkhY1O40lj15JQzw/join
In today’s video, we will be taking you through our favourite moments from 2018. We met some incredible people, chef’s and local street food stall vendors. Those moments include:
1. Rural, traditional markets in Gangwon-do, South Korea
2. Meeting Grace and her family + filming her restaurant Smartfish Co. in Chiayi Taiwan
Smartfish Co.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKIADndFBCs&t=650s
3. Visiting China for the first time – Shanghai, Yangshuo, Chongqing and Xi’An
4. Visiting the insane city of Jakarta and eating murtabak
5. Our trip up Japan – seafood in Okinawa, ramen in Fukuoka, and meeting Toyo-San in Osaka
Seafood Okinawa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weD-_q1awqQ&t=41s
Ramen Fukuoka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNRagXsV7RQ&t=19s
6. Tasting the best pho in the world in Hanoi, Vietnam
7. Our second trip to India, tasting street food in Jaipur and the best food in Delhi with Gaurav
8. Touring around the whole island of Taiwan, including the massive, Indigenous pig roast in Hualien
Pig roast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_9Cb4ZMXjs
9. Visiting Seoul, Korea again and trying the gigantic snow crab
Seoul Snow Crab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pObPqffympM&t=158s
10. Ending our year in Malaysia having delicious, unique street food & drink including Ais Tingkap
What were you favourite food moments of 2018? Let us know in the comments! As always thank you for watching and THANK YOU for an amazing 2018. We hope you will join us for another wild year of eating and learning in 2019. We will be back to our regular videos next time – in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Stay tuned in the New Year as we are kicking off 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey!
#MALAYSIA #STREETFOOD #DURIAN
Hey there, my name’s Luke Martin with www.chopsticktravel.com ! I’m on a journey to document the BEST Street Food around the world! Chopstick Travels began in Taiwan, where we frequent the best Street Food stands everywhere from Taipei to Kaohsiung. Not only do we feast on amazing street food in Taiwan, but our food focused travels take us on Street Food missions trying unique foods around the world! We’ve eaten Street Food in Japan, Street Food in Malaysia, Street Food in Korea, Street Food in India and many more! I post 2 times a week mostly food, some travel. Street Food tours around the world and the most unique dishes we can find in all kinds of hole-in-the-wall restaurants. Stay updated for my latest video VIA our Facebook page and Instagram!
Always remember that the best part of travel is immersing yourself in the local culture, and no where better can you immerse yourself than into the Street Food!
Malaysian Street Food 2018 – Goodbye 2018… Hello 2019!