Home / Trend / Volcano 101 | National Geographic

Volcano 101 | National Geographic

Volcano 101 | National Geographic



These rifts in the earth, spewing lava, gases and ash, are forces of nature that are both a blessing and curse for human civilization.
See All National Geographic Videos http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/?source=4001
➡ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/NatGeoSubscribe
➡ Get More 101 Videos: http://bit.ly/NatGeo101

About National Geographic’s 101 Series:
Explore and experience the forces that shape the world around us.

Get More National Geographic:
Official Site: http://bit.ly/NatGeoOfficialSite
Facebook: http://bit.ly/FBNatGeo
Twitter: http://bit.ly/NatGeoTwitter
Instagram: http://bit.ly/NatGeoInsta

About National Geographic:
National Geographic is the world’s premium destination for science, exploration, and adventure. Through their world-class scientists, photographers, journalists, and filmmakers, Nat Geo gets you closer to the stories that matter and past the edge of what’s possible.

Volcano 101 | National Geographic

National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/natgeo

About coolgnvj_thenewsspace

Check Also

How To Celebrate Christmas on a Volcano | Expedition Raw

ShareTweetPinGoogle+LinkedIn0shares How do explorers celebrate Christmas? Hint: It’s on a volcano. Evolutionary biologist and National …

39 comments

  1. roses are red pepper spray is orange you should of used it but your dumb and so am i

  2. the explanation is very clear!

  3. Who els noticed the baby face in 0:39

  4. for our lessons and teach our mind to be humble and thank to thy God.. tragedy in a casd of Pinatubo at Phillipines.. said hello to the world

  5. Dvr(whatever the rest of your name is) the other 20% is from asteroids and comets hitting baby earth

  6. Kilauea IS the most active volcano on earth

  7. Very informative, thank you. Definitely something I would show to my 7th grade accelerated science class.

  8. We all know volcanoes are extremely dangerous.

  9. its asome baceus it edecatinal

  10. this video is soooo amazing!!!!! I find volcanoes so interesting!

  11. The video states that volcanoes created 80% of the earth's surface. What created the other 20%?

  12. my dad amd many people i know witnessed mount.st.helans errupt and destroy alot of stuff they care about…ever since he they told me about saint helans and we learned about it in school everytime i go there i punch the mountain and if it errupts when i do at akward timing…IMMA RUN also ill be SOL

  13. Lol saw it at school!!

  14. Thumbs up if you're watching this in school.

  15. My teacher told me to watch this

  16. thumbs up if an teacher told you to watch this…

  17. Cool video bro!!!!!!!! 9.4 reppin

  18. @BelieveandtrustJesus its not a mountain of fire, it's magma moron.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares